Wednesday, March 30

Style Icon












While I may not be a huge fan of her style during her No Doubt days, I aspire to have a closet like Gwen Stefani. She 100% is my style icon; I love her edgy vibe and how she can completely transform into ultra glamour. I would wear almost every outfit she puts together; Harajuku outfits not included.


Normally I'm not a huge fan of celebs thinking they can conquer the 3 pillars of music, acting and fashion, but have been impressed with some pieces from her L.A.M.B. collection.; dying for her tweed harem pants
.


CNN recently sat down with her and she dished on all things fashion and style.

On why she started LAMB:

"I started the line honestly because nine or 10 years ago I didn't know how long I would be doing music. They ask you 'What are you going to do in 10 years,' and I didn't know, I just thought by then I want to have a family and I'm not going to be doing music but I wanted to do something creative."

On designing:

"For me the line is genuinely for myself. I want to make a line of clothes that I want to wear — it's kind of selfish…I'm not going to ever be a Vivienne Westwood. I'm trying to make clothes to wear everyday, that's what LAMB is. It's not a couture line."

On fashion and style:

"I think fashion is more of a fun sort of thing. It's an expression of yourself and your personality and your mood, it's not something we take super deep."