Saturday, February 19

Signature Color





1. Matt & Nat
2. Le Garconne
3. Marc Jacobs
4. Alice & Olivia
5. RayBan
6. Maje
7. Burberry
8. Alexander McQueen




Okay Mother Nature... your cruel joke is over.



I'm on Spring Break and it feels more like I should be booking an Alaskan Cruise. In keeping with the "Arctic North" theme I'm getting ready for a weekend in the mountains. I'm bringing only the essentials: faux fur vests, snow-stomping knee high boots, extremely excessive knitwear and some sunnies. Throw in a bit of my signature color [RED] and those mountain men better watch out.



iPod Playlist -->

1. Breathe In - Frou Frou
2. Worry About You - 2AM Club
3. Why Georgia - John Mayer
4. Favorite Mistake - Sheryl Crow
5. American Honey - Lady Antebellum
6. One Headlight - The Wallflowers
7. Paper Airplanes - JoJo
8. I Hate That I Love You - Diddy Dirty Money
9. Bad Gal - Savage Skulls & Douster
10. Hometown Glory (High Contrast Remix) - Adele
10. Don't Hold Your Breathe (Kaskade Remix) -Nicole Scherzinger