Friday, July 23

Gentle Like A Fawn

















Dress:GentleFawn; Belt:Forever21; Fedora:Jules&James; Shoes:Spring Jewellery:Miscellaneous



I was very privileged to land an awesome internship a few years ago with a company called Gentle Fawn. This dress was my mega score from their sample sale. I have to admit I haven't worn it before so I was thrilled when my friend Brien thought it would work for his idea for a photo shoot.

These pictures are from my first photo shoot with BJG Photography and I know it won't be the last. It was such a fun laid back shooting session and I'm very happy with how the pictures turned out.

I've often been told I look like Carrie Underwood, rather Carrie Fisher now. I joke about these pictures being the cover of my next country CD. If you want to see the full shoot click here
.





...