Thursday, June 17

If Only The Sun Would Shine...


Spring/Summer 2010...



Paul Smith



Paul Smith:Matthew Williamson



Matthew Williamson



Balmain



DVF




Gucci




Gucci




Versace



I'm such a sucker for beautiful clothing. These are some outfits I can only dream about wearing; seeing as a giant black cloud seems to be covering a good part of Western Canada. I'm sick of the rain. If I wanted to be soaking wet and cold every day, I would be living in Vancouver. At least if I was living there I would have an ocean view...


I must say, the collections this year make Spring 2010 my favorite season to date. There was such variety between designers, almost every trend I love was covered; from military to tribal influences, strong blazers over feminine pieces and colors of coral, cream and army green.