Sunday, April 18

Change Your Heart...



I'm desperately sorry, I feel like I have been neglecting my followers for quite sometime now. It's been busy with lots on the go but at least I have school out of the way, well for 2 weeks.I promise there are lots of exciting events in my future for me to blog about, so hang in there just a little longer.

Some times it's good to sit back & realize what makes you happy and learn what you can do without.
The picture I found is cute and reflective of my life these days. I have had a change of heart and deeply driven myself into fashion; really great things have come out of it, one being my blog and the lovely comments from you readers.



Currently Listening To:
- Walk the Walk - Jordin Sparks
-
Undertow - Timbaland ft Esthero and The Fray
-
Swag Back - Amerie
-
Might Like You Better - Amanda Blank
-
I'm Not Your Toy (Jackbeats Remix) - La Roux
-
Paper Gansta - Lady Gaga
-
One Touch (Wideboys Remix) - Mini Viva
-
Ridin' Solo - Jason Derulo
-
Get Your Money Up - Keri Hilson ft Keysha Cole and Nicki Minaj
-
Longest Road - Deadmau5
-
Insomnia - Wynter Gordon
-
3 Words - Cheryl Cole ft Will.i.am
-
Pieces Don't Fit Anymore - James Morrison
-
4th of July - Kelis
- Dancing On My Own - Robyn
- Stamina - Cassie
- Gotten - Slash ft Adam Levine
.....for more songs