Monday, March 8

White Hot








FakeFur Vest:LeChateau; Sweater:JoeFresh;
Jeans:BabyBlue; Boots:LAExpress



As much as I love Fashion, I have never been one to follow the rules. Lately with the nice weather, I have been asked about my thoughts on wearing white. I would say white bottoms are definitely off limits for the months of January & December.

After that you should get a gut feeling of when/what is appropriate. White jeans are okay when paired with t
he right thick winter sweater, but keep the white shoes until you see flowers in bloom.

Please do not take this advice and dress head to toe in white; y
ou'll end up looking like the abominable snowman. Your wardrobe should change from season to season. Keep your lighter colors boxed up during the dreary winter months, it gives you something to look forward to when the nice weather hits.


*Photos courtesy of JimMcNally